Tuesday, January 18, 2011

In My Mailbox (8)

Zara and Nick are soul mates, meant to be together forever. 
But that's not quite how things have worked out. 

For starters, well, Nick is dead. 
Supposedly, he's been taken to a mythic place for warriors known as Valhalla, so Zara and her friends might be able to get him back. But it's taking time, and meanwhile a group of evil pixies is devastating Bedford, with more teens going missing every day. An all-out war seems imminent, and the good guys need all the warriors they can find. But how to get to Valhalla? 

And even if Zara and her friends discover the way, there's that other small problem: Zara's been pixie kissed. When she finds Nick, will he even want to go with her? Especially since she hasn't just turned . . . she's Astley's queen.




I won this from Chick Lit Teens, and it came in the mail only a couple of days after I found out that I won! I was pleasantly surprised.


I'm reading the second book in the series, Captivate, right now, so I can't wait to finish it and read Entice.


I read Need, and loved it. Check out my review here.


That's all I got this week, but I'm expecting a lot more this next week (Daisy Whitney book signing, Book store, Birthday, and Zoe) so I'm 99.78% sure I'll be doing a vlog.


Anyways, I'll see you guys later! :)

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see how you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had a chance to read this series yet, but I hear it's really good-- hopefully one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should definitely set some time aside for this series! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it's great !! I'll wait to read your reviews about this series =)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, and I try my best to respond to everyone!

Thanks for taking the time to give me your feedback. :)