Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"Waiting On Wednesday" (9)




Babe In Boyland by Jody Gehrman

When high school junior Natalie--or Dr. Aphrodite, as she calls herself when writing the relationship column for her school paper--is accused of knowing nothing about guys and giving girls bad relationship advice, she decides to investigate what guys really think and want. But the guys in her class won't give her straight or serious answers. The only solution? Disguising herself as a guy and spending a week at Underwood Academy, the private all-boy boarding school in town. There she learns a lot about guys
 and girls in ways she never expected--especially when she falls for her dreamy roommate, Emilio. How can she show him she likes him without blowing her cover?


Release Date: February 17, 2011


I already featured this one, along with a ton of other books, in my first "Waiting On" post. 


But since its release date is coming up, and I wanted to shed some special light on the book, just because of how awesome it sounds.


I love the whole premise behind it; it seems like a cute book. It honestly kind of reminds me of She's the Man (the movie with Amanda Bynes in it) and I love that movie.


The cover is aaamamammamaaazingggg! I love it. Times a thousand.


Anyways, I can't wait to read this book.


*I'd love to see what you're waiting on! Post your links below. :)

1 comment:

  1. Great pick! This definitely sounds like a fun read. The cover is so perfect for this book!

    Waiting On Wednesday-Book Addict

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, and I try my best to respond to everyone!

Thanks for taking the time to give me your feedback. :)