Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Little Update

Hey, guys! This last week has been really crazy for me --- it was the last week of school before Christmas break, so I had a bunch of tests, and I was packing for Colorado --- so I barely got any reading done, and I didn't post much. (Sorry!)

Buuuuuuuut, I've finally arrived in Colorado, and I'm hoping to finish The Left Hand of God today, or tomorrow. The books I brought with me to read are Unearthly by Cynthia Hand (which I'm reading next), The Devouring by Simon Holt, Willow by Julia Hoban, and Once In A Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber. I'm hoping to get through all of these by the time I leave, which is on the 28th.

Anyways, I just wanted to apologize for being semi-absent, and that it was just temporary.

See you guys soon with a review of The Left Hand of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, and I try my best to respond to everyone!

Thanks for taking the time to give me your feedback. :)