Sunday, November 6, 2011

October 2011 Book Favorites!


This is an idea I had floating around in my head during the summer time. I always see a bunch of beauty gurus on Youtube doing monthly favorites for beauty products, and I really wanted to convert it to monthly book favorites!

I will sometimes being doing them in text form, or sometimes making videos. I'll try to give each book a chance, and not repeat books in different categories, but if a book is that good, I can't help it!

Feel free to join in and do monthly book favorites with me! (As I do more of these, I'll add more categories)


Favorite Book Read:
The Light by DJ MacHale

Favorite Main Character:
Paisley from Paisley Hanover Acts Out by Cameron Tuttle

Best Ending: 
Flawless by Sara Shepard

Cutest Couple: 
Kendall and Jacian from Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann

Most Annoying Siblings:
Emma and Amy from If I Have A Wicked Stepmother, Where's My Prince? by Melissa Kantor
Best Cover:
Whisper by Phoebe Katanidis


QUESTION OF THE DAY: Do you have any categories you think I should add to Monthly Favorites? Write them below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, and I try my best to respond to everyone!

Thanks for taking the time to give me your feedback. :)