Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Importance of a "Reading Spot"

We all have that one spot. That one place where no one will bother you, where you feel the most comfortable, and the most relaxed. Whether it be in the backyard, on your bed, at the local cafe, a bookstore, or the library, we all have a "Reading Spot."

For me, my reading spot is on my bed. My bed is raised, and when I'm up there, I feel so away from the world, in the best way. I have a little reading light from Target that gives my room a calming ambiance because it just lights up my bed, and the rest of my room is darker. When I'm laying down in bed, I get the most reading done. I can try to sit down and get comfortable somewhere else in my house, but I can't focus as much as I can in my reading spot.

I really think if you don't have one of these spots, you should try to create one. A spot where you can be completely at ease, be able to sit and think (or read), get homework done -- whatever you may use it for, it's wonderful to have.


QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What are your favorite spots to read? Do you have a "Reading Spot"?

3 comments:

  1. I usually read in bed at night, or snuggled up on the couch. it's nothing special, but it's comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree!! My spot is in my bed too! My little nightlight is so cute-it is shaped like a moon and has little stars hanging around it and it gives the perfect amount of light!

    Ana @ BookSpark

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, and I try my best to respond to everyone!

Thanks for taking the time to give me your feedback. :)