Saturday, November 5, 2011

I'm Baaaaaaaack :)

I'VE MISSED THIS FEELING SO MUCH.

Yes, by "this feeling" I mean typing in this little square.

I took a much-needed break from reading and blogging. School was crazy (3 AP/Honors classes), I've had extra-curriculars galore (clubs, and Sophomore VP!), and I'm also doing a sport (X-country). Needless to say, I've been beyond busy.

I've finally settled into my routine, and have been reading a lot this past month. I'm so excited to start blogging again. Thanks for sticking with me through this! <3


QUESTION OF THE DAY: A very important date is coming up on November 11th . . . do you know what it is? You can guess below! The winner gets a million virtual dollars. You can buy that virtual car you've been looking at . . . :)

2 comments:

  1. The 11th is your blogoversary, yo'. :D

    And, welcome baaaaack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isss! :) I love you for knowing that. Or for looking it up. Either way, you're awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, and I try my best to respond to everyone!

Thanks for taking the time to give me your feedback. :)