Thursday, August 18, 2011

"Waiting On" Wednesday (26)

Yes, I do realize that it is Thursday. ;)

Fear by Michael Grant

Synopsis to come.

But . . . to replace the synopsis, I have found ten spoilers about this book!

10 spoilers from Michael Grant:
1) Remember that it was originally titled DARKNESS.
2) At one point Sam will rub Diana's tummy.
3) Astrid-haters will love her by the end.
4) There's a surprising "coming out."
5)... A heart will be broken.
6) You will learn why Sam and not Caine.
7) There is a huge betrayal.
8) Someone will lose their virginity.
9) Someone we know will die.
10) A scene so dark and anguished my editors wanted me to tone it down. (Of course I didn't. How long have you known me?)

Release Date: April 3, 2012

If you know me at all, you know that I am a crazy GONE fan-freak. I'm absolutely in love with the series, and it's one of my absolute favorites. There are always crazy twist-and-turns in the books, and after reading the spoilers I absolutely CANNOT wait to read the fifth installment of this series.

Excuse me. I'm going to go dream about this book now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, and I try my best to respond to everyone!

Thanks for taking the time to give me your feedback. :)