Monday, August 15, 2011

The Lying Game - ABC Premiere

If you are on the west coast, you, like me, are probably awaiting the premiere of The Lying Game (a new series based off of the books by Sara Shepard). And if you are on the east coast, you are very lucky and have already watched it! *glares jealously*

Anyways.

I am so so so so so excited, and my parents don't understand why I'm so excited for just a TV show, so I decided to tell YOU how excited I am.

I read the first book, The Lying Game, back in late November/early December, and I really liked it. I can't wait to see how it is interpreted.

Honestly, this whole post was kind of pointless. But I just couldn't contain myself.


If you've already seen the pilot episode, tell me what you thought (WITHOUT SPOILERS!!) in the comments below.


And if you haven't seen the pilot episode, tell me how excited (or not excited) you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, and I try my best to respond to everyone!

Thanks for taking the time to give me your feedback. :)