Thursday, August 11, 2011

In My Mailbox (25)

The Lord of the Flies by William Golding

This book is a classic, and after reading it, I know why. I'll be in Honors English this upcoming year, and we have summer homework. We have to read this book (along with one other) and do a journal project on it, so I thought I'd just buy my own copy. :)











I also just went to an Upward Bound (the college prep program I'm in through Sonoma State) back-to-school kickoff, and in it came a Spanish-English dictionary. It'll be handy because I am taking Spanish.

I know I've barely gotten any books in these past few months, but I'm really trying to get through the ones I already own.

Anyways, have a great Thursday! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, and I try my best to respond to everyone!

Thanks for taking the time to give me your feedback. :)