Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Update!

Hey, everyone.
I know, it's been a couple of days since I've posted a review, but I've had a hard time getting into Incarceron. I'm currently a hundred something pages in, and I think it's about to start picking up.
So expect a review within the next couple of days.

Also, I'm sad to say I gave up on NaNoWriMo. I didn't have the time, or the brainpower.
Maybe now that I know about it, next year I can start on Nov 1 (not Nov 12)!

One last thing: I just bought a bunch of books (nineteen, to be exact) so when they arrive I'll do another Book Haul. :)

Okay, see you when I'm done with Incarceron.
Wish me luck. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, and I try my best to respond to everyone!

Thanks for taking the time to give me your feedback. :)