Sunday, November 14, 2010

Book Haul VIDEO? Yes, please!


Happy Sunday!
I HAVE MY FIRST FOLLOWER!
Oh, happy day, LOL.

Anyways, I am about halfway done with Reality Check, and I plan on finishing it tonight so that I can get a review up for you guys tomorrow. We'll see, though.

ALSO: I am making my Christmas list and am at a loss for what books to add to it. (I already have The Lying Game by Sara Sheperd and Fallout by Ellen Hopkins).



BOOKS IN THIS VIDEO: (in order of being mentioned)
Lipstick Apology by Jennifer Jabaley
The Light by D.J. MacHale
13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher
Dramarama by E. Lockhart
Skinny by Ibi Kasik
Just One Wish by Jannette Rallison
Willow by Julia Hoban
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
This Lullaby and Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
The Secret Life of Sparrow Delaney by Suzanne Harper
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Pretty Little Devils by Nancy Holder
The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson
The Taker by J. M. Steele
The Real Real by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus



Enjoy the video! :)

2 comments:

  1. *waves*
    Did I ever tell you how much I love David Levithan? Because, well... I love David Levithan.

    I have 2 copies of The Lying Game if you'd like one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I would LOVE one! That would make my year, lol.
    I'll hhave to check out some of David Levithan other books.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, and I try my best to respond to everyone!

Thanks for taking the time to give me your feedback. :)