Friday, November 12, 2010

NANOWRIMO Indeed

Yes, that is correct. I have decided to take the Nanowrimo (National November Writing Month) Challenge. And I am already twelve days behind, so that means that I need to get my little fingers into hyperdrive in order to write 50,000 WORDS (175-page novel) by midnight on November 30th.

I really think I can do it, but it'll take a lot of brain power.

And I've already calculated it all out: I will have to write 3,000 words a day in order to meet the deadline. If I'm fully focused with no distractions (which rarely ever happens) that's equivalent to a minimum of 1 1/2 hours of writing per day.

I did contemplate waiting until next year to do it, but I knew I would regret it if I didn't do it this year.

I am super stoked, and yes, I'll admit, a little bit nervous. I have a pretty strong feeling I'm gonna need to ice my fingers because of how sore/tired they'll be after a crap-load of typing.

I need to go write my story, so I'll see you guys soon, with a review of Reality Check by Jen Calonita (author of Secrets of My Hollywood Life Series).

Enjoy your weekend! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, and I try my best to respond to everyone!

Thanks for taking the time to give me your feedback. :)