Sunday, July 6, 2014

Back to the Blogosphere

Well hello there!
It's been TWO YEARS since my last post on here... crazy, right?!
So much has changed in my life, yet my love for reading is still here, and I want to continue posting reviews again.

I starting The Cover Reviews when I was a FRESHMAN in high school, and now I will be attending Chico State this coming fall! I am so excited to get back into this, and I want to share more of my life with you guys who have stuck with me.

This was me the last time you saw me. FRESHMAN YEAR.

Aaaand this is me now! With my adorable little goddaughter <3 b="">

If you would like to see what's going on in my life outside of my book reviews, feel free to follow me on Instagram!
@lpdawg_

THANK YOU for sticking with me! You will be seeing posts from me shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, and I try my best to respond to everyone!

Thanks for taking the time to give me your feedback. :)