Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hiatus

You may have noticed my lack of reviews recently. I've still been reading, but I haven't had as much time to, and I especially don't have time to write reviews as of right now. (School is coming to an end, and I have finals, traveling softball, etc...)

Therefore, I will be taking a short break until June 4 (the day after I get out of school). I need to spend this time focusing on school, and finishing the year strong.

Thanks sooo much for understanding, and I'll see you guys with lots of great reviews starting on June 4th! I have a lot of fun stuff planned for the blog for summer, so stay tuned!

Sorry for inconvenience.

(I'll still be doing my regularly scheduled IMM's and WoW posts on Wednesdays and Thursdays).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, and I try my best to respond to everyone!

Thanks for taking the time to give me your feedback. :)